FLY direclty into Charles M. Schultz, Sonoma County Airport (STS) on Alaska Airlines or San Francisco and Oakland on all major airlines.
DRIVE from San Francisco/Oakland, Sonoma Valley and the Town of Sonoma is are located just 45 miles north of San Francisco, and is the closest wine region in the Bay Area.
- From San Francisco, take CA-Hwy 101 North to CA-Hwy 37 East toward Sonoma.
- Continue approx. 7 miles to Arnold Drive/Hwy 121 located at Infineon Raceway.
- Turn Left at light. Continue on Hwy 121 approx. 6 miles.
- Turn Left at Broadway/CA Hwy 12.
- Travel approx 3 miles, ending at Sonoma Square, downtown Sonoma.