South Africa Wine Safari
An Intimate Wine Journey Through Southern Africa - Limited to 12 guests only.
Choose 12 or 14 days of adventure, indulgence, wine tasting, cuisine and safari. Experience the South Africa most tourists never catch a glimpse of.
Join us for an exhilarating 12 or 14-day journey through the Southern Africa known only to the most devoted chowhounds, oenophiles, cultural critics, and nightlife connoisseurs. Think of the vacation you could possibly pull together, and now imagine it extended over nearly two weeks in settings of startling beauty.
Life-transforming travel begins here.
- The ultimate in 5 star, VIP, private, luxury, african adventure.
- Cape Town welcome dinner at Constantia Uitsig Winery's famous "La Colombe restaurant.
- Private dinner and overnight stay at LGBT owned Kersefontein Dutch Colonial Farm, founded in 1770.
- Hosted Farm to Table lunch at LGBT owned winery, the ultra lux Holden Manz Winery in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley
- 5 course wine paired dinner at the #1 Restaurant in all of Africa, The Tasting Room, at Le Quartier Francais.
- Explore South Africa's world famous wine regions of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, and Paarl,
- We bought out the entire 5 star luxury safari camp, Dulini Private Game Reserve, in Sabi Sands Reserve.
- Stay in one of the 6 luxury stone cottages with your own private plunge pool for the ultimate VIP safari experience.
- Optional 3 day extension to Zambia to explore the largest water falls in the world, Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stay in the luxury Royal Chundu Lodge on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River.
Out In The Vineyard's South Africa Wine Safari Slideshow
Day 1: The Out in the Vineyard tour begins! Guests arrive in Cape Town, Enjoy a light supper at your hotel.
Day 2: Introduction to the city of Cape Town, V&A Waterfront and Robben Island Visit and sunset toast on Table Mountain, followed by the group Welcome Dinner at the famous “La Colombe” restaurant at Constantia Uitsig Winery with wine pairing.
Day 3: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Chapman’s Peak, and fishing village with a Surprise lunch with locals!
Day 4: Explore the west coast road less travelled to LGBT Owned Dutch Farmstead Kersefontein Farm, founded in 1770 with wine tasting en route. Be entertained and delighted with locally prepared hearty farm dinner hosted by owner Julian Melck
Day 5: Relax at Julian’s farm in the morning with a late departure heading for Franschhoek. En route you will stop for a relaxing lunch at Babylonstoren, one of the forerunners of the Farm to Table scene.
Day 6: Meet with the wine makers and/or owners at LGBT owned Holden Manz wine where you will enjoy a wine tasting and lunch with your hosts. Dinner at your leisure.
Day 7: Wine tasting at premium wine estates and visits of Wellington, Paarl and Stellenbosch. Dinner at award winning “The Tasting Room” restaurant.
Day 8: Safari Arrival! After breakfast, transfer back to the Cape Town airport for your flights to Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Dulini Lodge. Your first introduction to African wildlife with your dedicated ranger and tracker – travel in open game vehicles.
Days 9 - 11: Sunrise game drives, afternoons relaxing or active options and evening game drives.
Day 12: Morning safari, then fly to Johannesburg for evening flight home.
OPTIONAL Victoria Falls Extension (separate booking)
Day 12: Morning safari, then fly to Livingstone, Zambia and enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River in the late afternoon.
Day 13: View the Victoria Falls and enjoy local activities.
Day 14: Flight from Livingstone to Johannesburg for evening flight home.
South Africa Wine Safari: $6,950.00
Victoria Falls Extension: $2,045.00
Tours include all internal South Africa and Zambia flights, transfers, accomodations most meals and all safari game drives. Does NOT include international airfare from the US to South Africa, visas, vaccinations or gratuities for guides and lodge staff.
We have created this exclusive luxury wine adventure & safari that you can only find with Out In The Vineyard. Our exclusive wine safari is limited to only 12 guests for a truly intimate and personal experience with the vintners, sights, people and all the wonders of South Africa.
We hope you'll join us on this once in a lifetime wine safari adventure Out In The Vineyard!